Prev: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain Next: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

Re: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:15:18 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth

> G'day guys,
>
> Laserlight, Kent and all other concerned bodies... you are more than
safe,
> I have long since learned to tunnel my aggression into rolling
copious ones
> and kneading Narn (oops Naan) bread - now there's something to take
your
> aggression out in ;)

Frankly Beth, I wasn't all that worried to begin with, because
a) I have a Teske Field, you have a Kochte Effect; or
b) I'm at my optimal combat range ("waaaay the heck away") from
Hobart.

If you ever do escape from Tasmania, though, we've got some eager
marine biologists around here ("here" is "Norfolk/Virginia Beach"--Old
Dominion University, National Institute of Marine Science, etc).

Prev: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain Next: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age