Prev: Re: [DS11] Next: RE: SG2: What's it like?

SG2: What's it like?

From: "Canieda Elgorn" <canieda_elgorn@h...>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 18:50:23 -0500
Subject: SG2: What's it like?

I am looking for a good 25mm scale Sci-Fi game and since I think Full
Thrust
is the best Space-Combat game on the market, I am curious about what
Stargrunt is like. The only other games of that scale I have played are
Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, neither of which bare any relation to any
form
of realism. Both games also have amazingly high prices for the figures.
Any
info about SG2 would be appreciated. I have been unable to find any
prices
for the Figures in Canadian Funds so if you could give me a rough price
range I would be happy and joyful and would come over and give you a BIG
hug
:-) Well... mabey not the hug...

Prev: Re: [DS11] Next: RE: SG2: What's it like?