Prev: Re: More things that dodge armour Next: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

Re: WTB:Toy Soldiers,Playsets,Diorama kits, etc

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 13:51:17 EST
Subject: Re: WTB:Toy Soldiers,Playsets,Diorama kits, etc

On Wed, 03 Jan 2001 00:45:38 GMT masnders@netzero.net writes:
<snip>

>I am looking for toy soldiers, diorama kits, and playsets. I am
>looking
>for items that can be used for wargaming. Items such as HO scale
>plastic
>toy soldiers such as Atlantic, Airfix,Esci, HaT, etc. 1/32 scale
>plastic
>toy soldiers by Marx, etc. Diorama kits by Aurora, Atlantic, ESCI,
>etc.
>Also will consider Marx playsets such as Blue and Grey, Sons of
>Liberty,
>etc or BMC playsets. I will consider Britains sets of metal figures
>also
>or the Blue Box Napoleon and Wellington set, American Civil War set,
>etc. If you have anything to sell please e-mail me with quantity,
>price,
>and condition. Thanks!

I have the following plastic (ESCI and AMT/ERTL according to the box
fragments I still have) figures for sale or trade:

'Small box' stuff:

50 Dark Green WW2 German
German ATG (2) and AA (1) gun set - on sprue

50 tan WW2 japanese - on sprue

50 Dark Green WW2 USA Paras - on sprue

92 Dark Green Alpini Partial Paint, some pack mules/horses missing

98 Brown partial paint WW2 French

50 Light Tan Brit 8th Army

50 Tan Afrika Corps

PLUS:

in 'large pizza boxes' (mix Roco, various 1/72nd and/or 1/76th and ??)

1) Italian/French/American infantry and tanks (box is full, infantry on
'fire team/squad' stands)

2) American Infantry and Tanks (Box is full, infantry on stands as
above,
Amphib vehicles, trucks, arty, atg, etc.)

3) Russian Infantry and tanks (infantry and some tanks, partial box)

4 and 5) German Infantry, vehicles (Both full of Tanks, Arty, etc.)

6) British (Early and Late WW2 and what may be WW1 infantry, plus
gurkhas) (Infantry on stands, tanks and etc.)

For details on pizza boxes contents e-mail me at warbeads@juno.com.

What do I want ?

Well money is always considered but *ideally* I would want (not
necessarily this order):

6mm (GZG, Scotia, Hard Kill, Reviresco, etc.) Science Fiction,

6mm New Kingdom Egyptians,

25mm Science fiction:
	1. Reviresco - Starguard
	2. Stan Johansen - Space Marines figures

Appropriate figures for skirmishes using Matchlocks on the Warpath rules
-		1500/1600's eras - between natives/colonists;
Elizabetheans, Spanish, 		Dutch, Swedish, French, Eastern
Woodlands Indians, etc.

The old Martian Metals Traveler Zodiani  (15mm)  [spelling]

GW Epic 40k Marines

Much of this stuff was second hand.  I will be trying to dispose of it
at
the flea market next month locally but thought I would give first dibs
any interested war gamers.

Cash buyers pay postage.

Traders (you and I) each pay own postage.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

Prev: Re: More things that dodge armour Next: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age