Prev: Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: RE-[OT] RIP Gordon R. Dickson

Cover and bikes

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:35:12 -0500
Subject: Cover and bikes

Doug spoke thus:

***
>[Tomb] Inestimable author, I must disagree with thee. Motorcycle units
that
>have historically been toyed with have learned how to drop the bike,
get
>behind it, and use it as cover and a firing rest if need be. Ideally
one
>does not like to have this situation occur,
***

No, one probably should find better cover than something which is mostly
petrol-filled tank. ;->=

[Tomb] You are presuming an ICE as a power source. Could be fuel cells
or
batteries, probably less danger of explosion. Maybe gelpacks. Or solar.
Who
knows... but it doesn't pay to make assumptions. Plus the way you dump
it,
you tend to put the engine towards the enemy, not the gas tank.

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

2001: To the New Millenium! The next thousand years
are MINE.

Prev: Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: RE-[OT] RIP Gordon R. Dickson