Prev: Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: RE: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

RE: [SG] Mech Cavalry

From: "bkb@b..." <bkb@beol.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 13:30:41 GMT
Subject: RE: [SG] Mech Cavalry

hank you both for the feedback.

I had thought that the vehicle would becove a fire-magnet, and thus,
negate
some of the advantage of going 'In Possition' behind it.

I will accept your wisdom and remove the paragraph (or adapt it to allow
dismounted MechCav to go 'In Possition' in the open.

I should also add a paragraph that Mechanized Cavalry Vehicles (MCV) are

treated as Armor 0, open top vehicles for purposes of fire targeted
specifically against the vehicle.

Any other comments? Is there other areas that I did not address, that
should
be addressed?

 -----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org/sg2/
 -----

PS. I appologize if this is duplicated. My first post appears to have
gotten
lost.