Prev: RE: [OT] RIP Gordon R. Dickson Next: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again

re: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 19:13:33 +1100
Subject: re: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

  The_Beast wrote:
>Ok, obviously well known, so much so no one needed comment, until I
stuck
>my foot in it, as usual. ;->=

Actually I recognized the parphase for what it was, but because I
subscribe
to the digest I just 'knew' that by the time I read the post there would
be
at least 4 or 5 posts pointing out it's origin, sometimes you just can't
win ;)

>While faulty on many counts, and in spite of a large anime, samurai,
and
>sci-fi(sic) flic collection, the three movies I seem to return to again
and
>again are Sink the Bismark, Hunt for Red October, and Tora, Tora, Tora.
>wish I had a copy of the BBC series on Nelson.

I'm on the constant lookout for a Japanese production about the
Russo-Japanese War, neat battle scenes with model battleships I saw it
once
but I've never seen it since.

Derek
Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmainia,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: RE: [OT] RIP Gordon R. Dickson Next: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again