Prev: [FT] OU ship Names was [OT] Lord of the Rings Next: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon Events

Re: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:09:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?

Thanks to all who responded and identified them as an Annihilator and a
Battlemaster.  I have a copy of the old boxed version of the game
somwhere,
but I have no idea where...and the Annihilator wouldn't have been in it
anyway.

Now to get them primed so I can start painting....

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: [FT] OU ship Names was [OT] Lord of the Rings Next: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon Events