Prev: Battletech Next: Re: [OT] modelling Q

Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 06:47:32 EST
Subject: Re: [FH] St^3 Jon on target again

Wow, great tech-speak, Beth.  <grin>

Let's see if my Evil, Lucite [nay border line traditionalist]
Cartographically bent  mind got this straight.	If trends keep going and
there is no significant social, technological or moral break through
[none of which is assured or even likely] The world might suffer a major
wide spread collapse.  Stock market crash?  (Oops did that in 1929)
World War? (Hmm did that starting in the mid 1930's through the mid
1940's)  Famine?  (did that)  Plague? (Depending on AIDS and what level
of death and what size an area you define seems to be pretty constantly
happening)

Maybe Jon should have bought a lottery ticket instead of publishing
FT???
 [This from a man who doesn't gamble - well, with money anyway; but this
is Science Fiction not a fantasy list...    8^)

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

-----

-----
>Elizabeth Fulton
>c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
>GPO Box 1538
>HOBART
>TASMANIA 7001
>AUSTRALIA
>Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
>Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053
>
>email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Battletech Next: Re: [OT] modelling Q