Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q Next: RE: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?

Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 06:47:32 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:49:30 -0800 (PST) John Leary
<john_t_leary@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> wrote:
>>  >Just consider the 6 foot tall hobbit to be the
>>  >start.
>>
>> That's just Turnip the Hobbit by adoption... I must
>> now retreat to a bomb
>> shelter before the Pratchett loving Narns track me
>> down and lynch me ;)
>>
>> Beth
>
>Lets just 'Nick' that Turpin in the bud right now!

Groan!	[I love it]

>And for the record, the OU ships I have just ordered
>are called, CVLs: Black Swan and Lyerbird.
>Other interesting names to follow.
>
>Bye for now,
>John L.

How about a converted CVL into a cloaked Intruder/Raider - Liar Bird aka
as 'the bird' to it's crew members....	Best I can do on *any* notice.
/do/ make a great audience - I laugh at most any joke...  even if it
wasn't meant as a joke {refer to upper management as an example}

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q Next: RE: [OT] Any Mech-experts in the audience?