Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings Next: Re: [OT] modelling Q

Re: More things that dodge armour

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:35:20 -0500
Subject: Re: More things that dodge armour

How about one of my favorites: The "Darlington Space Rifle"  courtesy of
the
Planet Texas.
(From that great old novel "For Texas and Zeb", by Zelany I think)
The weapon fired a shell with a hyperspace drive in it.  They would aim
it for
the center of the enemy ship, and it would appear inside the target, and
distroy
it from the inside.

Donald Hosford