Prev: Re: Starship sizes Next: Re: [OT] modelling Q

Re: Starship sizes

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:30:01 EST
Subject: Re: Starship sizes

In a message dated 01/30/2001 9:25:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au writes:

<< G'day Kirk,

  >Take a look and let me know if those sizes work out better.

 Nice and they look about the right size to me. What kind of depth
detail
 are you going to give them?

 Cheers

 Beth >>

I have been collecting various bits and pieces from model kits, dome
style
beads, and just alot of cool odds & ends. I am going to try and make the

majority of the ship modular. Plan on using a 2-part RTV for the mold.

Kirk

Kirk Alderfer

http://members.aol.com/arbron/index.html
Webelos Den Leader - Pack 23
Aerospace Designer

Prev: Re: Starship sizes Next: Re: [OT] modelling Q