Prev: RE: [FT] Weapons/Defense Systems Archive Next: RE: [FT] Weapons/Defense Systems Archive

RE: More things that dodge armour

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:21:45 +1100
Subject: RE: More things that dodge armour

I think Space Opera is GDW, I can check when I get home, later.

Our group is playing Spacemaster: Privateer at the moment.  There's not
really anything useful for conversion in that, as vehicle combat doesn't
work, there are no missile/grenade rules, and the universe has been 100%
changed.
Sounds like your GM needs the boys in white coats, as he appears to be
starting a powertrip phase.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM