Prev: RE: Kinetic Shields Next: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)

[FT] FTSC 1.5

From: "Andrew Ayres" <ftshipcreator@b...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:54:35 +1100
Subject: [FT] FTSC 1.5

I know this may come across as suprising, not update for 6months then 2
in 3
days, but I have just put up version 1.5.  I have fixed printer problem
for
v2 and figured I'd put it in 1.5, then I was also making a fleet, and
found
some bugs in the fleet organizer, so I had to fix those and make
improvements to it.  Version 1.5 is the result.

You can now properly print fleets, with order forms, and ships, with out
error and without fax screens coming up (unless you choose to send it to
your fax).

Also, if you want, start sending your custom system specs and icons, to
mailto:ftshipcreator@bigpond.com so I can adapt v2 to allow you to add
your
own systems.

Also if people could send me Fleet Side information and class name
lists, I
may add a random class namer, and expand the list of sides.

Prev: RE: Kinetic Shields Next: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)