Prev: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon 2001!! Next: RE: FT-HET Laers

Kinetic Shield; was Re:FT-HET Lasers

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:25:05 -0800
Subject: Kinetic Shield; was Re:FT-HET Lasers

>As for K.H.Ranitzsch, saying that too many weapons ignore sheilds
already,
>how about another idea, the MAGNETIC PARTICAL SHEILDING.

I don't care for the idea of "improved shields" against everything as
you described, but I do like the idea of a "kinetic" style shield
that protects against the stuff that "beam-style" shields don't.
Maybe not everything, but definitely K-guns, submunitions, etc.

That way "old" shields are not rendered instantly obsolete by the new
system, which I think would be a little over the top.

Prev: [FT/DS/SG] GenCon 2001!! Next: RE: FT-HET Laers