Prev: Re: Starship sizes Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

Re: Starship sizes

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:59:30 -0600
Subject: Re: Starship sizes

***
SDN = 5-6 inch
CV    = 5-6 inch
DN   = 4.5-5 inch
BC    = 4.5-5 inch, thinner than DN
CA   = 3.5 inch
CVE = 3.5 inch
CL    = 2.5 inch
DD   = 1.5 inch
***

First rule, of course, is what looks good to you.

That said, I'd have to say these seem a bit on the long side; would help
if
you have an idea to share whether these are long and thin, squat, or
what.

Also, a jump of an inch for each class 'group' may be a bit much; the DD
ends up being closer. You might try about 2/3 to 3/4 as long on the
entire
list.

My Texaco (TFNS) super-carriers, yet to be assembled, are a little over
four inches, and in three equal, large pods. However, my fluff is that
they
are converted merchant hulls tied together, light and fragile and BIG.

Prev: Re: Starship sizes Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing