Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: [moving OT rapidly] Body types was Scales again (froth, gibber!)

Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:11:26 EST
Subject: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 00:52:08 -0000 "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@tesco.net>
writes:
<snip>

>I have a bunch of Scotia WW2 British infantry that I've never taken
>out of
>the packs, as they'd tower over my 1/300 armour and make it look
>silly. It
>makes me so angry I could strangle a manatee in the nude.
>
>Rob Paul

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

I just started painting some H&R French and GHQ Brits to use as infantry
with my Scotia WW2/Modern "Science  Fiction" vehicles.	Drat, there goes
"Shermans in Space"  aka "StarShip Shermans."

Seriously was Scotia 1/85th or are they just simply too dern large for
the Scotia vehicles too?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!) Next: [moving OT rapidly] Body types was Scales again (froth, gibber!)