Prev: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing Next: Re: Trek ship identification?

Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:12:16 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

Kieran Rohan wrote:

> new owners.  Jordan Weisman, creator of Battletech, is the principal
at
> WizKids, so I feel that the game may get a new look and a relaunch.
No

I'm just worried about what exactly a "new look" will mean :(.
Different
graphics, fine.  Changes to the existing rules and/or history-not so
fine.  I
can see it now, Wizkids decides to "streamline" the rules, and abstracts
damage
and the construction system, blech.

Mark
(Sure I'm a pessimist, but that only means that I may be pleasantly
surprised,

Prev: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing Next: Re: Trek ship identification?