Prev: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing Next: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (kh.ranitzsch)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 20:16:36 +0100
Subject: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)

'Introduction to Battle Gaming' by Terence Wise, 1969,
p.29 'Recruiting your Army':
"Model soldiers come in a variety of sizes and prices. The sizes can be
divided into three - 54 mm, 30 mm and 20 mm [...]. All measurements are
taken from the crown of the head, excluding the hat, to the top of the
footstand"

Greetings
Karl Heinz

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>