Prev: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4 Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:50:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] FASA is Closing

At 11:55 AM 1/28/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Nothing is said about the future of "Crimson Skies" or "VOR", or
whether or
>not anyone will produce "Crucible", their "mass combat" (as defined by
>Warhammer") fantasy miniatures game.

Microsoft owns Crimson Skies, actually.  If they are planning on doing
anything with it, I haven't heard about it.  The rights for VOR reverted
the game's designer; he says that he has plans for keeping it alive.  I
do
know that xB9 Games (formerly DemonBlade) is going to be producing a
product that converts the VOR armies to their WarEngine system; so far
as
the folks at xB9 know, this is still going to happen.  Who will be
producing the figures, I don't know -- xB9 already has the rights for
Legions of Steel, and should be selling those figures again soon, so I'm
hoping that they can negotiate to get VOR as well.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4 Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4