Prev: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4 Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:52:50 EST
Subject: Re: Scales again (froth, gibber!)

<grin> Capitalist Pragmatist!  But this contravenes the dialectic!

25mm for the Elite and 6mm for the masses.  Or was that skirmish and
battle??

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:57:19 +0000 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
> [...]

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4 Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4