Prev: RE: [OT] Proxy Card Blanks Next: Re: 15mm SG Minis???

Re: GZG and the Science Fiction War Game thing was Re: 15mm SG Minis???

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:54:19 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG and the Science Fiction War Game thing was Re: 15mm SG Minis???

Glenn M Wilson wrote:
> Even worse, now I am getting drawn into the FT thing!  If I didn't
> already have StarGuard I'd be tempted into getting the Star Grunt
> rules... As if I don't have enough other figures to paint!!!

It doesn't mena that you'd have to paint up a whole new set
of figures for Star Grunt.  The Ralnai and Dreenoi will do
just fine.  Add some additional rules for movement with the
jet packs and you'll be in business.

I love Starguard and Ratner's Space Marine rules.  I haven't
played either for about 20 years.

Prev: RE: [OT] Proxy Card Blanks Next: Re: 15mm SG Minis???