Prev: 15mm SG Minis??? Next: RE: [OT] Space Exploitation Games & SciFi Books

re:[OT] Space Exploitation Games & SciFi Books

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:13:29 -0800
Subject: re:[OT] Space Exploitation Games & SciFi Books

I think that online distribution is great. It allows small run
games to actually be published. One of my all time favorite
games ever is Escape Velocity Override, published by Ambrosia.
Sorry to PC users, but it is Mac only. Now if I had a dollar
for every pilot I named Han Solo...

My point is that if all games were published in the same way,
many really great games would never have a chance to see your
hard drive.

>The game is called Space Empires 4 by malfador machinations (sp?)
published
>by shrapnel games. It is very good (though i still like MOO better).
More

--

Prev: 15mm SG Minis??? Next: RE: [OT] Space Exploitation Games & SciFi Books