Prev: Re: Canadians at ECC Next: Re: SG2 ideas

Re: First mini pics for Gropos

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@e...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:27:41 -0500
Subject: Re: First mini pics for Gropos

In my opinion, N scale is an excellent choice.	The figures paint up
quickly, the buildings are easy to scratchbuild at that scale, there are
lots of things you can add from N-Scale terrain at trainshops that will
fit
and 28mm scale sci-fi ruins will look positively 'epic' in scale...
oops,
best not use that word!

I have 2 complete armies of Warmaster in 10mm, they are painting up fine
and
they were damn cheap.

I think 15mm would have been a fine choice as well, espeically if armor
involvement was limited, but with armor dominating the game I would have
say that 10mm is perhaps a better choice.

--Peter