Prev: Re: [OT] Math Next: RE: Returning to List

Returning to List

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:06:26 -0800
Subject: Returning to List

Hello All,

I am returning to the list. I have finished school and am now ready to
attempt to game again. I am attempting to do Dirtside right now. A
couple of
simple questions:

Is there a site where the vehicle stats for existing mini's are already
done?

Is there a game reason to base troops in fours rather then in threes?

Is there a game reason round bases vs. square bases should be used?

I have started to organize the minis I have and would like to base the
troops once rather then do them twice :-)

Prev: Re: [OT] Math Next: RE: Returning to List