Prev: Re: [OT] Math Next: Re: [OT] Math

Re: [SG] Jon can read my mind!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:38:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG] Jon can read my mind!

>Or at any least the scenario notes folder on my hard drive.

All together now: "Doo DOO doo doo, doo DOO doo doo....."  ;-)

>To explain:
>I have just picked February's copy of Minature Wagames and in the GZG
advert
>is a new release SL-26 (Scientist set). and I have been working on a
>scenario to use my newly purchased Japanese Corporate Merc's that has
the
>merc's defending a Corporate Biotech reseach faclity against a raid by
some
>other corporate mercs (played by some ESU naval infantry) and I was
thinking
>that there should be some scientist working there.

Ya want 'em, we got 'em! You could also use the Evil Scientist (SLS-24)
accompany the ESU assault team, as an expert sent to identify what's
worth
stealing.....

>Other complications I might be going to throw in are some protesters,
some
>riot police watching the protestors amd some reporters watching the
police
>and the protestors. Killing the reporter is an automatic win for the
other
>side.

 But only if you get seen and therefore can't blame it on the other
(Classic line from "Hexed" springs to mind: Police sniper to Police
chief:
"I can't get a clear shot - the woman's in the way...." (looks hastily
around) ..."D'you want me to try anyway - there's no Media.....?")

Jon (GZG)