Prev: [SG] Jon can read my mind! Next: [SG][DS][FT] Jumna Class Patrol Cruiser and Naval Infantry Company

Re: Nitto SF3D was: Re: OT: AT-43, any news?

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 05:55:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Nitto SF3D was: Re: OT: AT-43, any news?

That sounds like "Battle of Stanrey 3D Simulation Game Dougram-No.1."

I bought a copy ages ago.  The figures in it are small--about the size
of
power armor sold for Battletech, and the designs are definitely the same
as
those "borrowed" by FASA--Thunderbolts, Battlemasters, and one of the
xxxhawks.  The periscopes, though small, are pretty nifty.  My son has a
ball playing with those.  The rules are pretty basic-nothing to write
home
about.

Rob