Prev: Re: Wherein the Beast displays simplistic thinking Re: Spaaaaaace Patrol! Next: [SG] Jon can read my mind!

Re: First mini pics for Gropos

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:24:07 -0800
Subject: Re: First mini pics for Gropos

At 6:08 AM -0500 1/19/01, Alex Kettle wrote:
>  >
>Actually they ARE going to be in the 10 mm range. This is "N" scale or
so
>isn't it? I believe they mentioned that they were hoping to allow
players to
>use the "wide range of terrain" in that scale- apparently the EA tanks
work
>out to just over 1 inch or so (does that work out to that scale- I'm
afraid
>I'm not familiar with it). That and I believe they're really trying to
avoid
>letting people mix scales as they think it would cut down on sales. I'm
in
>the playtest for Gropos, so if I hear more on the minis I'll  post it
(if
>others don't get to it first that is ;-)
>I'll go back to my lurking hole now.

Okay Alex, dish. How's Gropos look rules-wise ?  Is Graves keeping
the reins on Rob ? Do all the rules mechanics make sense or is Rob
off on one of his wild games-design tangents ?

I really have high hopes for Gropos, but Fleet Action was  abit of a
disappointment.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: Wherein the Beast displays simplistic thinking Re: Spaaaaaace Patrol! Next: [SG] Jon can read my mind!