Prev: Re: Nitto SF3D was: Re: OT: AT-43, any news? Next: Re: Spaaaaaace Patrol!

First mini pics for Gropos

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:43:50 -0700
Subject: First mini pics for Gropos

Agents of Gaming has posted the first miniatures photos for Gropos,
their ground combat B5 game.

http://www.agentsofgaming.com/gropos.htm

I like the Eldar, err Minbari infantry, but I really like the VTOLs.
I don't quite recall the scale, but it's either 10mm or 1/300. Their
stock list has the tanks at $20 for four ($15 per infantry platoon),
so probably 1/300.

And on the plus side, Rob Glass is having input from a Voice Of
Reason with military experience on the project, so I've really got my
fingers crossed. So long as he doesn't go with a game mechanic for
its own sake. Again.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: Nitto SF3D was: Re: OT: AT-43, any news? Next: Re: Spaaaaaace Patrol!