Prev: RE: [OT] inkjet decal printing Next: Re: [OT] inkjet decal printing

Re: [OT] inkjet decal printing

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:50:28 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] inkjet decal printing

on 1/17/01 10:41, Thomas Pope at tpope@cs.cmu.edu wrote:

>> Ah...I see I've already purchased many of these.  I didn't realize
your
>> product was being sold by Armorcast.
>
> Sorry I should have mentioned that.  I forgot they had announced the
sets on
> their web page as we just finalized all the details.

I do indeed.  The only problem I face now is finding the time to get the
models I intend to use these on up on the painting queue.  Some of them
are
already painted too - just waiting for the new studio to be finished,
opening up another table to stage projects on.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh / Windows Development
sage@chartermi.net

Prev: RE: [OT] inkjet decal printing Next: Re: [OT] inkjet decal printing