Prev: RE: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game Next: RE: [OT] inkjet decal printing

[OT] inkjet decal printing

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:18:47 -0500
Subject: [OT] inkjet decal printing

1) I was actually looking at the Micro Mart try it pack and the
fixative...
and that is what fueled the question... I found RTV and 50/50 mix resin
there too! ;)

2) Rick, did you try clearcoat model sealer or a fixative on your decals
when they ran? If it was a fixative designed for the task, that's nasty.
If
it was clearcoat for figures, then it wouldn't be unexpected as I'd
expect
it to do bad things to ink.

3) Tom, my only reasons for wanting to do this myself are: I can tinker
around for as long as I want to produce the image without paying
art/layout
time, I can do it when I want it (avoiding turnaround, though I'm sure
you're quick), I probably only want one or two of each decal (I'm
looking to
personalize vehicles, etc). If I could do quick one-offs at home, that'd
be
keen. BTW, do you have a current decal catalog or URL? I might want some
of
your existing work.... ;)

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

2001: To the New Millenium! The next thousand years
are MINE.

Prev: RE: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game Next: RE: [OT] inkjet decal printing