Prev: Re: [OT] Credit card ordering and Security Next: Re: [FT] Gaming Table Construction

[Ad] Custom decal rates

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:29:42 -0500
Subject: [Ad] Custom decal rates

Well it's sort of an ad, but in reply to Kevin:

> What were these rates?
>
> BTW Thomas, what are your standard rates on decal art work and
> printing?

Rates for custom work depend quite a bit on what how complex the job is
and
how much is done by us.  In all cases I'll quote a price before you have
decide.

The base price is always $5, which covers printing of a single 4" x 2.5"
sheet.

The price for artwork and layout is where things tend to get messy.

For something simple like a bunch of text, it'll be around $5 just to
lay
everything down, build the layers and such.  A few simple images won't
end
up costing that much more than text.

More complex images that I can trace from a scanned jpeg would run
around
$10 for the tracing time and such.

Complex images that cannot be traced and require actual artistic talent
(of
which I have none) wil have to go to our resident artist and prices will
be
quoted on a case-by-case basis.

After the base page is done, you can have as many copies as you like for
$4
each.

Tom

Prev: Re: [OT] Credit card ordering and Security Next: Re: [FT] Gaming Table Construction