Prev: Re: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game Next: Re: Solo Stargrunt (plus jetpack question)

Re: [FT] Planets

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:14:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Planets

At 08:36 PM 1/15/01 -0500, you wrote:
>John Crimmins wrote:
>> Does anyone know of anywhere on the web that I could find a good
picture of
>> a planet, suitible for printing out on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper?
>> Something like the one that apparently came in the Battlefleet Gothic
box?

>http://www.lysator.liu.se/~johol/fwmg/fwmg.html

Beautiful!  Thank you!	Following some links on the page, I eventually
found the following as well:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/terranova/terranova.html

Only two planets on the page at a time, but they look great.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game Next: Re: Solo Stargrunt (plus jetpack question)