Prev: Re: Solo Stargrunt Next: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

Re: [FT] Gaming Table Construction

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:10:19 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] Gaming Table Construction

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:15:26 -0800 Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<s_schoon@pacbell.net> writes:
<snip>
>LESSON LEARNED - I have a twisted mind.
>
>5) After letting the entire thing dry overnight again, I decided that
>screws would actually be completely unnecessary. The glue I used
>(Titebond) was rock solid!
>LESSON LEARNED - How the *#*% am I going to get rid of 30 brass
>screws!

Well, based on the ending comment to number 4 - Phalon Auxiliaries!

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Solo Stargrunt Next: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?