Prev: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States? Next: Re: [FT] Gaming Table Construction

Re: Solo Stargrunt (plus jetpack question)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:10:19 EST
Subject: Re: Solo Stargrunt (plus jetpack question)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:27:48 +1100 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
<snip moral turpitude messages>

>In so many ways I'm glad my mother is not subbed to this list!!!!!
>
>Then again after taking one look at my Nuns Sg force she started
>explaining
>the main messages from one of Dad's books linking wargaming to satan.

Jeez, I had that trip when I was a D&D GM _ and I am an Evangelical
Presbyterian!  Somebody has a small 'god' when they fear a 'game' IMO.
But nothing personal meant, just my response after too many 'moral
beatings' by well-intentioned friends has sensitised me.  Probably the
only bit of sensitivity in my soul though...

>Using that rather poor link to get us back on topic.... has anyone out
>
>there developed any nifty rules for jetpacks (as on the sisters of
>battle
>from the evil empire). A kindly gentlemen here gave me his sisters (to
>add
>to my GZG nuns) and I was wondering about the best way to handle them.
>So
>far I've given them fast light power armour with kinda VTOL
>characteristics
>(i.e. can go up and over most terrain, but can't fly high etc).

Reviresco's Starguard has jet packs pretty much standard plus the Amazon
Corps for the Starguard guys.  Although John's glow in the dark (but
demure) uniforms for the Amazons (lime green and hot pink, IIRC) might
not be all that combat oriented...

>Beth

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States? Next: Re: [FT] Gaming Table Construction