Prev: Re: [FT] Don`t drink and design Next: Re: [OT] Paypal Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

Re: Solo Stargrunt (plus jetpack question)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:27:48 +1100
Subject: Re: Solo Stargrunt (plus jetpack question)

Laserlight amends earlier slander to read:
 >Noted.  Please revise to: "You're as
 >bad as the KV 'LRP' and Phalon
 >fleet--but at least you're not as bad as Beth."

Tom helps him:
 >(Whether that is because we hold
 >your virtue inviolate, or because
 >we just think there is no question
 >as to its nature I leave as a mental
 >excercise!) :-)

In so many ways I'm glad my mother is not subbed to this list!!!!!

Then again after taking one look at my Nuns Sg force she started
explaining
the main messages from one of Dad's books linking wargaming to satan.

Using that rather poor link to get us back on topic.... has anyone out
there developed any nifty rules for jetpacks (as on the sisters of
battle
from the evil empire). A kindly gentlemen here gave me his sisters (to
add
to my GZG nuns) and I was wondering about the best way to handle them.
So
far I've given them fast light power armour with kinda VTOL
characteristics
(i.e. can go up and over most terrain, but can't fly high etc).

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: [FT] Don`t drink and design Next: Re: [OT] Paypal Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?