Prev: Re: [OT] Paypal Re: [SG] Possible... Next: Re: [FT] Don`t drink and design

Re: [OT] Paypal Re: [SG] Possible...

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:51:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Paypal Re: [SG] Possible...

In message <p04320409b68956ccf255@[63.201.230.101]>, Sean Bayan
Schoonmaker wri
tes:
> >Up to Jon, of course, but I've heard of several vendor horror stories
> >lately, from people claiming to be the victim, not
second/third/howmany?
> >hand, of CC accounts freezing from errors on Paypal's part.
>
> I've been dealing with PayPal for over a year now, and have never had
> any sort of difficulty. In fact, their customer service has been very
> good.

I got my account shut off for security reasons (don't really know why,
although an e-mail I got referenced a changed IP address).  Anyway, I
got it back on in a couple of hours after a call to tech support (I had
to call several times due to "heavy volume--" it could well be they
had a problem in their system that shut down a lot of accounts).
Anyway,
I like paypal and have received over $500 through them with no real

Prev: Re: [OT] Paypal Re: [SG] Possible... Next: Re: [FT] Don`t drink and design