Prev: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States? Next: [FT] Gaming Table Construction

[OT] Paypal Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:14:10 -0600
Subject: [OT] Paypal Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

Up to Jon, of course, but I've heard of several vendor horror stories
lately, from people claiming to be the victim, not second/third/howmany?
hand, of CC accounts freezing from errors on Paypal's part.

I'm staying away for now, though I've not heard of customer problems.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States? Next: [FT] Gaming Table Construction