Prev: [DS2]: Another Build System Idea Next: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

From: "chubbybob" <bob@r...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:43:19 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

Hi
     I live in Spain...Different location but the principle is the
same..	I
E-mailed my order direct to GZG.. I then sent my card number in two
separate
mails as suggested by Jon.. worked fine.. he got paid , i got the goods
..
everybody happy!!!!

	      Bob deAngelis
PS the service is good and the treatment is both human, friendly and
helpful...  counts for a lot these days...