Prev: Re: [FT] Asteroid Collisions Next: Re: Questions on cloaking (bit long)

Questions on cloaking

From: "Pat Connaughton" <patconnaughton@e...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:24:12 -0800
Subject: Questions on cloaking

Our group got together last night and we're working to
put together a game at our local store. One of the topics
that was bruited about was the use of cloaking fields.

One of our guys just watched a couple of the Star Trek
movies from his collection and it came up in conversation.

What house rules or variants had the 'list come up with?
Our take is that there need to be a few mods on each side for
pro and con. Some greater chance of scan locating the
cloaked object perhaps? Maybe some flexibility for
movement or direction chances when cloaked?

We all agree that cloaked vessels cannot fire or
drop any sort of mine or small craft while cloaked.

Please advise, Gentle Sirs (and Ma'm).
Awaiting you replies....err, wisdom.

Pat Connaughton
e-mail - ptconn@earthlink.net
homepage - www.home.earthink.net/~ptconn
ICQ # 2535086
"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
"A Night At the Opera"