Prev: Re: [FT] Asteroid Collisions Next: Re: [FT] Asteroid Collisions

[FT] proposed IF ships

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:12:18 -0800
Subject: [FT] proposed IF ships

http://www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/ifnavy.html

Comments welcome, as always.  I've not listed every variant (eg the
escort/banzai jammer ash Shaulah, which drops the FCS and weapons and
adds ADFC and 3 PDS); I haven't listed the TMF 3 banzai jammer implied
by the battleships FTL-tow capacity; I'm having afterthoughts about
the frigates.  These ships were designed with Andrew Ayers Full Thrust
Ship Creator (caveat: the current version does not support thrust 9 or

Prev: Re: [FT] Asteroid Collisions Next: Re: [FT] Asteroid Collisions