Prev: Re: Future wars figs Next: [FT] Planets

3D models

From: "Stuart Ford" <stuart@f...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:15:09 -0600
Subject: 3D models

Do any of you have any 3D models you'd be willing to contribute to a PC
game?

I'm on the development team for a new development system and we're now
to the point of creating technology demonstrations.  It's my goal to
create a flight sim, akin to X-Wing or Free Space, based in the
GZGverse.  The game will be released freely to the list members at large
when completed.  More information will be posted when screenshots and
system requirements are available later this month.

Thanks,
Stuart Ford
stuart@darkeffect.com

Prev: Re: Future wars figs Next: [FT] Planets