Prev: RE: Better get FMAS out-- fast!! Next: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 11:00:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 01:31:45 -0500, "Peter Mancini"
<peter_mancini@email.msn.com> wrote:

>"Ass end of the world..."  I had to laugh out loud.  In the short film
>distributed on the 'Net called "Troopers"

<<Snippage>>

The Star Wars parody film is called "Troops".

The actual quote is delivered with a midwestern accent and sounds very
typical
of "Cops":

"Most people would call this the ass end of space, but I like the small
town
feeling you get around here. I mean, we know everybody. EVERYBODY! And I
feel
I can really make a difference here."

If you haven't seen it, download it! Now!!

The URL is: http://theforce.net/troops/

The URL for the script is: http://theforce.net/troops/t_script.shtml

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: RE: Better get FMAS out-- fast!! Next: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...