Prev: Better get FMAS out-- fast!! Next: Re: FT in a Fluid

Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@e...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 01:31:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

"Ass end of the world..."  I had to laugh out loud.  In the short film
distributed on the 'Net called "Troopers" (a parody of "Cops" and "Star
Wars") one of the Storm Trooper's says of Tatooine, "Some call this the,
uh,
Ass End of Space, but I call it home..."  If you haven't seen this (4
seperate downloadable files) you MUST.	It is a riot.  Puts a new spin
on
what happened to Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.  There is a particularily
effective subtle MST3K joke in there as well!

--Peter