Prev: Re: Gallery update Next: Re: FT in a Fluid

Re: [FT] A bizarre FT idea for the Friday topic

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 12 Jan 2001 14:16 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] A bizarre FT idea for the Friday topic

I don't think you understood my remark here. Think about the following
(rather artificial) example:

Assume a target ship with 16 hull boxes, equally distributed. Target
and shooting ship are stationary, but target can turn. Whenever a side
gets 3 hits, target turns 90 degrees. First threshold check occurs after
12
hits. Under present rules, it happens after 4 hits.

Even if this is an artificial example, I would think that there is
scope in a normal game for distributing hits over all sides and thus
delaying threshold checks.

Greetings

Prev: Re: Gallery update Next: Re: FT in a Fluid