Prev: Re: [FT] A bizarre FT idea for the Friday topic Next: RE: Transparent things

RE: Gallery update

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:06:07 -0500
Subject: RE: Gallery update

> Believe it or not I was out at that web site today I think.  I went
> through a fair number of gallery figures.  Pretty nice!

Thank you!

> Recognized the Jellyfish - thought it was maybe for an underwater
> scenario - *very* nice.

It certainly could be, though I have to admit I hadn't thought of that
until
someone else mentioned it.

> An amoebae! (smacks forehead) Of Course! That's what that was!  Duh on
me.

...or bad sculpting on my part?

> Interesting color scheme.  I will have to go back and look again.  Now
that
> my 1K  organic CPU has the item identified...

:-)

> Nice figures.  Looked at the female figures for sale.  Very nice but
> currently am looking for more demure figures for scenarios (assuming I
> find the money for them) since I have a fair number of 1970's warrior
> women types and um, '...vixens...' from my FRPG days as a DM.

There are far too many of those types out there, and usually not enough
"normally clothed" females.  Most of my trades are things I either dont'
like or don't need anymore, hence the abundance of odd figures.

Prev: Re: [FT] A bizarre FT idea for the Friday topic Next: RE: Transparent things