Prev: Re: Gallery update Next: Modular Fighter Rules?

Re: Nathan's FB3 comments,

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:33:46 EST
Subject: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments,

Our Arabic resources at work since we transitioned from CENTCOM to S. E.
Asia/Oceania is a bit thin - none of the books had ANYTHING near
appropriate.

But, I forwarded the efforts of an Arabic translator at work to myself
at
home but it hasn't arrived yet ($#@^&%* firewall) so IF/WHEN I get it I
will post it for your consideration.  Caveat - this is a new language
for
her (third ?) and she has only been studying it extensively with a
native
speaker for a couple of years.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:11:04 -0600 "Jesse Casey"
<jessecasey@netzero.net>