Prev: Re: Studio Bergstrom RE: Protector RE: AT-PAK...????? Next: "High Resolution" FT (Long)

RE: Studio Bergstrom RE: Protector RE: AT-PAK...?????

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:17:04 -0500
Subject: RE: Studio Bergstrom RE: Protector RE: AT-PAK...?????

> I've been thinking of sending off for some things from him, does
> he deliver well? I've been umming and arring over it for quite a while
> because of him being so far away.

The two times I have dealt with him he's been very quick to send out
orders.
There's a bit more information about the first order in my review:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/reviews/studio-bergstrom.html

Since we've been talking abtut this, I've added my comments on the three
ships from my latest order as well.

Prev: Re: Studio Bergstrom RE: Protector RE: AT-PAK...????? Next: "High Resolution" FT (Long)