Prev: Re: FT in a Fluid Next: Re: FT in a Fluid

Re: [FT] AAR ESU vrs NAC

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:15:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] AAR ESU vrs NAC

--- Flynn Richardson <Flynn.Richardson@unilever.com>
wrote:
Questions Raised.

1) Do fighter have to fight back? i.e. could the NAC
attack fighters
ignored the ESU fighters as just gone for the ships
regardless?
2) Do you have to designate all fighter attacks first?
or can you wait
until you see the effects of the previous squadron?

Lessons learned:

Don't assume that the other guy wont take fighters!

Question 1) Published rules do not cover all
situations.   My house rule for this is:
The attack fighters may attack the ship (using
thier only attack) after suffering the defending
fighters attack.
Question 2) My house rule for this is:
All attacks are assigned prior to resolution.
Note that fighter Sq. do not need to select a
specific target squadron if attacking/attacked
by multiple enemy Sqs.	 Damage would be divided
across the various Sq. by a prority established
by the attacking player.   I.E. if my Sq of
interceptors attacked 1 Sq of Torp, 1 of Heavy
and 1 of fast and got 7 kills, the result would be
3 torp, 2 heavy, and 2 fast destroyed.

Bye for now,

Prev: Re: FT in a Fluid Next: Re: FT in a Fluid