Prev: RE-[FT] starfire bug designs Next: RE: [FT] Starfleet Wars Miniatures

RE: FMA Skirmish Questions

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:13:48 +1100
Subject: RE: FMA Skirmish Questions

Forwarded.

Whenever I get around to it, I've been updating my copy with any changes
that seem to work & have been posted to the list.  I think I've still
get 5
or 6 emails from last year that I need to add to my current copy but
haven't
been motivated to do it yet.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM

Beta