Prev: Re: New on the list Next: [SG][OT] Sci Fi Supply

RE: RE-Starfire designs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:44:11 +1100
Subject: RE: RE-Starfire designs

They may be a bit small, but it's necessary for the sense of scale.  If
they're too big, they become too effective for a "throwaway" unit.
For Allied ships to be comparable they just require building using
similar
masses.  It's not necessary to be strict in the FT class
interpretations.
(look at Honor Harrington; it's more of a log scale than a linear scale
in
the class differences).

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM